Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports youth and local community groups, youth sports, youth arts and education programs as well as non-profit organizations. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of our community members.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations
- Educational events for youth
How it works
• Complete the online application form a minimum of two weeks in advance of your fundraising event.
• Recipients are chosen at the discretion of South Country Co-op Limited. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values.
South Country Co-op Limited uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
South Country Co-op Limited, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. South Country Co-op Limited uses every effort available to assist in as many community events and organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.